The submission period for our Brand Ambassador Contest has ended. We're currently selecting the finalists and will update this page soon.
We’re Searching for a 44° North® Vodka Brand Ambassador!
We are looking for a fun, outgoing personality to officially represent 44° North® Vodka nationwide!
If you’re passionate about craft cocktails, submit a short video creating an original 44° North® Vodka cocktail at home or at a location of your choice.
Who is the 44° North® Vodka Brand Ambassador?
We’re looking for a craft cocktail creator with an adventurous spirit, a personality that embodies our brand and pushes the boundaries of mixology. The ideal candidate is willing to travel, comfortable on camera, with a unique, outgoing personality and a love for flair!
Our 44° North® Vodka Brand Ambassador:
- Will be offered a 12-month opportunity with 44° North® Vodka.
- Has the opportunity to travel nationwide to industry events as a 44° North® Vodka representative.
- The Brand Ambassador is highly-compensated per event appearance.
- Produces original content to be featured on 44° North® Vodka digital properties.
Five finalists will be selected to travel to Boise, Idaho for an audition!
In Boise, each finalist will complete two separate video auditions. One video will be in a classy bar setting and the other in a casual outdoor setting. Contestants will create their own original 44° North® Vodka cocktails for each audition.
From the five finalists, one will be chosen to be the official 44° North® Vodka Ambassador!
The Finalists Receive:
- First-class travel to Boise, Idaho
- A hotel stay at the Inn at 500 Capitol
- Dinner with co-founder Ken Wyatt
- Specialty 44° North® Vodka branded gift package
- Your unique cocktail recipe featured on the 44° North® Vodka website & social media properties
How To Enter
The submission period for our Brand Ambassador Contest has ended. We're currently selecting the finalists and will update this page soon.
Covid-19 Considerations & Rules
44° North® Vodka is taking great care to ensure the safety of all personnel during this unprecedented crisis. This extends to contest participants as well. We encourage all participants planning on participating in this contest to follow local safety guidelines, including social distancing and wearing masks or gloves. Videos can be recorded at home - there is no in-bar requirement for entry. Finalists will be treated with respect to their safety when traveling to and from Boise. Studio sets will be sanitized between shooting sessions and all staff will remain respectfully 6 feet away when possible.
All contestants must be industry professionals and at least 21 years old.
View the Official Rules
44° North® Vodka
Brand Ambassador Official Rules and Eligibility
Submission Start date: September 1, 2020, at 12 pm MST
Entry End date: October 30, 2020, 11:59 pm MST
The following winners will be chosen:
- (5) Finalists to audition for the 44° North ® Vodka Brand Ambassador position
Description of Finalist Audition package(s)
- Finalists will receive complimentary flight and hotel expenses, an audition spot to become a 44° North® Vodka Brand Ambassador, a dinner with Co-Founder Ken Wyatt and the 44° North® team, and a 44° North® Vodka gift package. Prize package is no more in value than $4500.
Number of Finalist Selections: Five (5)
Number of Brand Ambassadors: 1 (One)
Winners Notified: 30 days from the end of submission date
Geographic Exclusions: Open to U.S. residents only, excluding HI, NH, VT, ME, and MI.
Final eligibility will include a background check and a release of liability, as discussed below.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- SPONSOR: This Contest is sponsored by 44° North® Vodka, which is solely responsible for its content.
•You must be at least 21 years of age and a legal resident of the United States or the District of Columbia, excluding any geographic areas as listed above.
•Employees and relatives (spouse, parent, in-laws, brother, sister, child or household resident) of Sponsor and their parent or subsidiary companies, affiliates, agents, representatives, advertising agencies and promotional agencies and suppliers are not eligible to enter the Contest.
•The Selected Finalists may be required to complete and execute a Declaration of Eligibility & Liability/Publicity Release, along with other requisite information within ten (10) days of notification attempt or the Audition Package will be forfeited and an alternate Selected Entrant will be chosen.
- HOW TO ENTER: Submit your best video of creating a craft cocktail using 44° North® Vodka on our website athttp://44northvodka.com/brand-ambassador/ . Video submissions should be shorter than 90 seconds and under 1 GB in file size. Videos can be filmed at home or at a location of your choice to be considered for the Finalist position. Five Finalists will be chosen at the sponsor’s sole discretion of a panel of judges of their choice, at which point the selected five will travel to Boise, Idaho to complete the audition. Finalists will receive complimentary flight and hotel expenses, a dinner with Co-Founder Ken Wyatt and the 44° North® Vodka team, and a 44° North® Vodka gift package.
- WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: The five Finalists (“Selected Finalists”), selected by the Sponsor from among all eligible Contest entries, will be announced according to the schedule set forth above. The Selected Finalists will be notified within 48 hours of being selected. The winners will each be required to verify his/her name, age, email address, and mailing address before officially becoming a finalist. Selected Finalists will be required to return a declaration of eligibility/liability publicity release which, unless otherwise prohibited by law, must be returned within a reasonable time, and generally seventy-two (72) hours, to receive the audition package. Non-compliance within this time frame for any reason whatsoever, or if any Selected Finalists cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted, or if a Selected Finalists is found to be ineligible, or does not comply with these Official Rules or if Audition Package or Audition Package notification is returned as undeliverable may result in the entrant being disqualified and an alternate Selected Finalists will be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- FINALIST AUDITION PACKAGE: The audition package will be awarded as listed above. Any taxes and any other costs not specifically stated within these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner is not permitted to substitute the Audition Package. The Audition Package is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. This Contest and your participation are subject to all federal, state, and local laws. Sponsor reserves the right to make substitutions as necessary of equivalent or greater value. Otherwise, there is no substitution of the Audition Package by the winner. The Audition Package conditions may be added or modified by companies providing portions of the Audition Package. For a package that includes hotel accommodation, such accommodation is based upon double occupancy and is subject to hotel availability, black-out dates, and excludes special events. Once confirmed, any cancellation or change fees or restructuring of the Audition Package is the sole responsibility of the Selected Finalists. If a component of the Audition Package is not available during the time of Selected Finalists’ trip for whatever reason (e.g., weather conditions, etc.), that portion of the Audition Package will be forfeited, and no compensation will be awarded in lieu thereof. Items not specifically mentioned as being included as part of the Audition Package are not included in the Audition Package. Such items are the sole responsibility of the Selected Finalists and his/her guest, if applicable, and may include, but are not limited to, air and ground transportation, room service, laundry service, spa treatments, unspecified meals, alcoholic beverages, hotel incidentals, local and long-distance telephone calls, gratuities, personal items, government fees, and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned in these Rules. The Audition Package restrictions and conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which may be stated in the Declaration of Eligibility & Liability/Publicity Release, which must be signed and returned prior to awarding of the Audition Package. Odds of winning the Audition Package depend on the total number of eligible Contest Entries received. All other costs associated with accepting, redeeming, and using the Audition Package are the sole responsibility of the Selected Finalists. Any depictions of the Audition Package are for illustrative purposes and may not be actually the Audition Package awarded. No substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent is available for the Audition Package (or component of a prize), except that Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may substitute the Audition Package with a package of equal value, whether due to the unavailability of the Audition Package or for any other reason. All federal, state, or other taxes are the sole responsibility of the Selected Finalists. Contest winnings are taxable income. The Selected Finalists may be issued an IRS Form 1099 from the Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee for the total ARV of the Audition Package (as stated above) that he/she won in the calendar year that he/she won.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Your participation in Contest constitutes permission for Sponsor to have unlimited use of your submitted video for any purpose. By submitting your video, you grant Sponsor a world-wide, non-exclusive, fully paid, transferrable and royalty free license to reproduce, use, display, modify and publish your entry. All submitted videos must be the exclusive work of the entrant. By submitting your video, you represent and warrant that you have the full right to use all trademarks, copyrights, trade dress, and other intellectual property contained therein. Entry into Contest constitutes Selected Finalists’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information, and/or any statements made by the winner regarding the Contest or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, all entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (“Releasees”) from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with participation in Contest, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of Audition Package or participation in any Contest-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action. Sponsor is not responsible if Contest cannot take place or if Audition Package cannot be awarded due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. By participating, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and judges which are final and binding in all respects.
- GENERAL: All decisions by Sponsor are final. Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected entries or transmissions, or problems of any kind, including but not limited to printing errors, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Releasees are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, inability to access a website or fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions or inaccurate transcription of entry information, whether caused by the Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit a participant’s ability to participate in the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Contest at any time without notice, if in the opinion of Sponsor there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or integrity and proper play of the Contest. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entrants who violate the rules or interfere with this Contest in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate that entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Contest. Disputes regarding these Official Rules and/or this Contest will be governed by the internal laws of the State of Idaho. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Contest must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST OR FAIR PLAY OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Entrants further understand and agree that they shall have no right to enjoin or restrain the advertising, promotion, distribution, or exploitation of the Contest. Entrants acknowledge that the internal substantive laws (as distinguished from the choice of law rules) of the State of Idaho and the United States of America applicable to contracts made and performed entirely in Idaho shall govern the validity and interpretation of these Official Rules and all other causes of action (whether sounding in contract or in tort) arising out of or relating to these Official Rules.
- RULES / WINNERS LIST: For a copy of these Official Rules or the Winners List mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to Boost Media 609 W. Main Street Boise Idaho, 83702 Attn: Contest Administrator no later than 90 days after the end of the Contest. Please specify the date on which the Contest began.
- MEDIA RELEASE: By entering, you grant permission to Boost Business Media and 44° North® Vodka, hereinafter known as the “Media” to use your image (photographs and/or video) for use in Media publications including videos, email blasts, recruiting brochures, newsletters, magazines, general publications, social media, website and/or affiliates, and any other content they see fit. You hereby waive any right to inspect or approve the finished photographs or electronic matter that may be used in conjunction with them now or in the future, whether that use is known to you or unknown, and waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use of the image.
By entering, you agree that the following paragraph is applicable to your present situation:
I am 21 years of age or older and I am competent to contract in my own name. I have read this release before signing below, and I fully understand the contents, meaning and impact of this release. I understand that I am free to address any specific questions regarding this release by submitting those questions in writing prior to signing, and I agree that my failure to do so will be interpreted as a free and knowledgeable acceptance of the terms of this release.
- GENERAL LIABILITY RELEASE: By participating in this Contest all entrants agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless 44° North® Vodka, of Wyatt/Zier LLC, City of Boise, State of Idaho, and all affiliated individuals and entities as well as their successors and assigns, as well as all online platforms on which this Sweepstakes is advertised or on which notice of the Sweepstakes is posted, including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, and Instagram (the “Released Parties”), from and against any liability, injury, death, loss, or damages to entrant or any person or entity, including without limitation damage to personal or real property, caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of their participation in this Contest or as a Finalist (or related activities) or their acceptance, possession or use/misuse of a Prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to your or any other computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest; inability to access any website; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transactions, including entries, that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site; printing or human or other errors; and any entries which are late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, or any combination thereof. Online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. By entering this Contest, all entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against all claims and damages or liability arising in connection with participation and/or entry in the Contest and/or receipt or use of any prize awarded in this Contest or due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Contest-related activity or participation in this Contest. Except where prohibited by law, the winner’s entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Released-Parties and their assigns to use said winner’s name, photographs, likeness, statements, biographical information, voices, and city and state addresses on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation or authorization. Winner(s) further release and waive any right of or claim to copyright, trademark rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, rights to use of name, image or likeness, and any other legal or moral rights, relating to, arising out of, or embodied in the entry and/or arising out of the use of winner’s name, image and likeness. Winner(s) expressly agrees not to pursue, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or dispute of any kind against the Released Parties on the grounds that any use of the entry, and/or the use of winner’s name, image, or likeness violates or infringes any of winner’s rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademark rights, privacy, publicity and/or moral rights. All entrants further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. You acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” The Released Parties make no warranty with respect to the prizes awarded. This Release shall be subject to and governed by the laws of the State of Idaho. This Release has been read and fully understood by the contestant.
- ADVERTISING AND SOLICITATION. By entering this contest, you consent to receiving emails, special offers, electronic newsletters, text messages (including robotexts and/or texts from an autodialer or other similar machine), and solicitations from the Sponsor and third-party vendors that may constitute requests to engage in a monetary transaction. Each such email will provide you the ability to opt out of future communication. Opting out of emails and offers will not decrease your chance of winning in the Contest.
- GOVERNING LAW: In the event of a dispute between you and the Sponsor, either may choose to resolve the dispute by binding arbitration, as described below, instead of in court. Any claim (except for a claim challenging the validity or enforceability of this arbitration agreement, including the Class Action Waiver) may be resolved by binding arbitration if either side requests it. THIS MEANS IF EITHER YOU OR 44° NORTH® VODKA CHOOSES ARBITRATION, NEITHER PARTY SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE SUCH CLAIM IN COURT OR TO HAVE A JURY TRIAL. DISCOVERY AND APPEAL RIGHTS ARE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION. This arbitration agreement is governed by the Federal Arbitration Act. Any arbitration will take place in Idaho within one hundred miles of Boise, Idaho by a single arbitrator, and will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association, JAMS, or another arbitration organization selected by the Sponsor pursuant to the rules of the body conducting the arbitration. ARBITRATION AND/OR ANY COURT ACTION MUST BE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. THIS MEANS NEITHER YOU NOR 44° NORTH® VODKA MAY JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS IN ARBITRATION OR COURT BY OR AGAINST OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, OR LITIGATE IN COURT OR ARBITRATE ANY CLAIMS AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR MEMBER OF A CLASS OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. Only a court, and not an arbitrator, shall determine the validity and effect of the Class Action Waiver. Even if all parties have opted to litigate a claim in court, you or 44° North® Vodka may elect arbitration with respect to any claim made by a new party or any new claims later asserted in that lawsuit. 44° North® Vodka will not choose to arbitrate any claim you bring in small claims court. However, if such a claim is transferred, removed, or appealed to a different court, 44° North® Vodka may then choose to arbitrate and you agree that in so doing, 44° North® Vodka will not have waived any rights. Any action brought in a court against 44° North® Vodka shall be brought in the State Courts of Idaho in Ada County or in the federal court in the District of Idaho and you and 44° North® Vodka both agree to be subject to personal jurisdiction in the State of Idaho. Except where otherwise indicated, the laws of the United States and Idaho govern this contract. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may pursue injunctive or other equitable remedies in the above-identified courts and such claims shall not be subject to arbitration.
- UPDATES: 44° North® Vodka reserves the right to update or modify these rules at any time with or without notice by posting updated rules at https://44northvodka.com/brand-ambassador/.
- CANCELATION: 44° North® Vodka reserves the right to cancel the Contest at any time for any reason.
- THIRD-PARTY FEES: You may be charged for visiting the Contest website in accordance with the terms of your service agreement with your internet or mobile telephone carrier. Please consult your provider regarding your pricing plan. You must use a Smartphone device to participate via your mobile phone. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific Internet instructions. If your data usage exceeds what is allotted by your data plan, you could be subject to additional fees by your carrier. Please contact your provider with any questions regarding your bill.
- TAX REPORTING: If the retail value of any awarded prize is $600 or more, or anyone wins prizes which are cumulatively valued at over $600 in the course of a single year, the winner must complete a W9 form and supply 44° North® Vodka with his/her social security number for tax purposes. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of the winner for the actual value of the prizes received.
- ADDITIONAL FORMS AND RELEASES: Any winner may be required to sign and return, where applicable, an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and where legally permissible a publicity release.
- RIGHT TO CANCEL OR SUSPEND CONTEST. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of proceeding as planned, due to technical failures, or for any other reason and/or at the sole discretion of 44° North® Vodka, including without limitation due to any other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, 44° North® Vodka reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest, or to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process.